Dallas TX – 11/25/12
Today the Paw Army Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization announced the launch of it’s official website http://www.pawarmy.org!
The Paw Army Foundation:
Established in 2012, the Paw Army Foundation was formed with the mission to be the automation engine that organizes the worlds Animal Rescue advocates in to a massive single focused social media army dedicated to the elimination of domesticated animal abuse.
Paw Army’s Goals:
Paw Army’s tagline of “No Paw Left Behind” sums up their mission to use the power of the internet and a massive interconnected social network of hundreds of thousands of “Recruits” using crowd sourcing to change animal rescue as we know it.
- To become the first mobile integrated social network dedicated specifically to animal rescue bringing together, shelters, foster homes, rescue volunteers, adopters, and legal advocates in to a single focused interconnected social network.
- To establish a nationwide geographically targeted broadcast “Amber Alert” type system for rescues facing euthanasia.
- To establish a crowd sourcing network of eyes on the ground to report illegal puppy mills, catteries, and unlicensed breeders.
- To deploy rapid action geographically coordinated flash mobs to protest and interrupt the illegal sale of dogs and cats from unlicensed breeders and retailers.
- To organize and deploy animal rescue disaster response teams for both local and national emergencies.
- To provide a professional built and designed network integrated rescue website at no charge to any rescue volunteer, rescue shelter, foster home, adoption agency or network.
- To use the power of millions of coordinated Paw Army Soldiers to apply political and legal pressure for establishment and increased regulation and enforcement of existing animal cruelty laws.